The Swing Away is a convenient method of moving the CINEbox out of the
way, giving better access to change your lenses. The Swing Away utilises
a robust hinge system with adjustable end stops to ensure that the
CINEbox remains perpendicular to your lens in the ‘closed’ position.
To achieve maximum compatibility with the vast choice and types of lenses, we offer different 'Connection Kits' for the CINEbox. These Connection Kits determine how the lens physically attaches to the CINEbox. The CINEbox ships with the Rubber Bellows as standard and is suitable for lenses that have the front barrel move or rotate when racking focus. If your lenses have a fixed front barrel, the Hard Mount
Connection Kit with Interchangeable Donuts can add extra stability.
• Rubber Bellows fits lenses with 80mm diameter front barrel or our 'Lens Attachment Rings. Add Hard Mount
and 114mm Donut for Zeiss CP2's.
• Lens Attachment Rings can be purchased here
• Widest Lens : 24mm @ 36x24mm sensor size (Canon 5D).
The 4x4" Filter Trays that come with the CINEbox are designed to hold
standard 4x4" (101.6x101.6mm, by 4mm thickness) filters but can also hold the smaller non standard 100x100x2mm filters, and anything in between.
CINEfocus Pro Follow Focus (Single Sided Version):
Our newly released and eagerly anticipated CINEfocus Pro Follow Focus is
now available. The CINEfocus Pro Follow Focus is used as a focusing aid
giving precise and accurate control over the focus of your 35mm lenses.
It may be purchased as a Single or Dual Sided version and the Single
Sided version can be upgraded to the Dual Sided version at a later
stage. Including the following features:
New Features Include:
• A/B Hard Stops (Can be removed and stored at the front of the focus knob)
• Reversible Gear Direction (great for Nikon Lenses)
• Swing Arm Design
• Drive Gear mountable on either side of Swing Arm
• Adjustable Dampening
• Quick Release Rods Mount
• 360 Adjustable Pointer
• 3D Removable Marking Disk
• 0.8 Mod (cine pitch) Drive Gear
• Custom Designed Gearbox
• Standard Accessory Port
• Adjustable Backlash (prolongs the life of the follow focus, securing your investment)
• To fit Rods Diameter: 15mm (60mm centre to centre)
CNC Machined Aluminium, Black & Blue Anodised
• The CINEfocus Pro Follow Focus fits standard 15mm rods supports, 60mm apart centre to centre.
• Can be made to fit 19mm rods standard using our 15mm to 19mm rods adapter (sold seperately).
• Compatible with
lenses between 50mm - 130mm diameter when setup to industry standard
85mm from rods centre to lens centre (this refers to the physical
diameter of the focus ring, this does not relate to the focal length of