PLEASE NOTE: This is a pre order, and will ship between 10th and 17th July '17. Because of this, we are offering a special 'pre order price' of £229 ex VAT (usual price £249 ex VAT).
VERSION 2 NEW RELEASED!
• 140g Lighter
• Slimmer Profile
• Smaller Form Factor
The CINEfocus Pro Follow Focus is used as a focusing aid
giving precise and accurate control over the focus of your 35mm lenses. It may be purchased as a Single or Dual Sided version and the Single Sided version can be upgraded to the Dual Sided version at a later stage. Including the following features:
Shoot35 CINEfocus Pro/r3 review footage from Paul Joy on Vimeo.
New Features Include:
• A/B Hard Stops (Can be removed and stored at the front of the focus knob)
• Reversible Gear Direction (great for Nikon Lenses)
• Swing Arm Design
• Drive Gear mountable on either side of Swing Arm
• Adjustable Dampening
• Quick Release Rods Mount
• Single & Dual Sided Versions
• 360 Adjustable Pointer
• 3D Removable Marking Disk
• 0.8 Mod (cine pitch) Drive Gear
• Custom Designed Gearbox
• Standard Accessory Port
• Adjustable Backlash (prolongs the life of the follow focus, securing your investment)
• To fit Rods Diameter: 15mm (60mm centre to centre),
CNC Machined Aluminium, Black & Red Anodised
The CINEfocus manual can be downloaded here in PDF format: CINEfocus Manual
This product has been designed, machined and assembled in the United Kingdom and is part of the Shoot35 product range.
• The CINEfocus Pro Follow Focus fits standard 15mm rods supports, 60mm apart centre to centre.
• Can be made to fit 19mm rods standard using our 15mm to 19mm rods adapter (sold seperately).
• Compatible with lenses between 50mm - 130mm diameter when setup to industry standard 85mm from rods centre to lens centre (this refers to the physical diameter of the focus ring, this does not relate to the focal length of the lens).